Monday, August 24, 2009

my wandering mind...

Lately, I have lost focus of what's important. I've become distracted in every sense.

And then I hear God's Word and it speaks! Ya know, I read a lot. Well...yeah. And i'll come to a "great line" and be all "that's catchy" or "what a good point."

But when God's Word hits me...it literally knocks me off my feet! My mind is so evil. It's so self-seeking. I am attracted to pride. I am attracted to status.

But then I read how God, Jesus Christ, humbled Himself. And my mind is blown. God. God, the creator of heaven and earth...the one who breathed stars into existence...the One who knows the number of hairs on every person's head, became a man and died...for me. Little ol' me.

Jesus, you rock my world. You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round! lol And i'm not even exaggerating!
Oh Lord, You know i suck. You know I get caught up in myself. ME ME ME...that's all I ever care about. But God, transform me with Your holy Word.

Change me. Change my mind. My way of thinking. I need you. Oh, how i need thee so desperately. :)

Praise You. Over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment