Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crickets

Honesty.

It's a game my brother used to  play at his high school group at church.

Honesty.

1) I miss you.

2) I miss how excited I get to see you.

3) I miss your hugs.

4) Your hugs aren't that great.

5) You could hold me tighter.

6) I miss how you never have any ideas.

7) I miss how we can drive together for what seems like forever and never establish a plan.

8) I miss being mad at you when you beat me at minigolf.

9) I miss thinking I can beat you at minigolf.

10) I miss seeing you on Tuesday nights.

11) I really love that you went so I wouldn't have to be alone.

12) I like when I get to sit next to you.

13) I miss being next to you.

14) I miss getting random puzzle pictures.

15) I miss hearing about golf EVERYDAY!

16) I wish I could tell you goodluck when you have a tournament.

17) I wish we were speaking to each other.

18) I wish you would've tried to find out why I was upset.

19) I wish you wouldn't have let me go so easily.

20) I wish you'd tell me how you think...feel...

21) I wish you wouldn't keep me in the dark.

22) I wish you didn't always take.

23) I wish you'd learn to give more.

24) But most of all...I wish I knew if this seperation is right...is it something I just need to get over? Was it inevitable? Was this all we had? Is this the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment