Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hope

You're super precious.

Unfortunately, you were homeschooled. I knew that wasn't all it was cracked up to be!

Finally, you were honest!

I'm so grateful...for you.  We both made so many wrong assumptions and we both suck at expressing ourselves sometimes...a lot of the time.

But, I am beyond excited!!
Excited...to be real.
Excited that the games are over. (hopefully :p)
Excited to see what the Lord has in store for us.

Nevertheless, I know we have a lot of bumps in the road to still get over. You're not perfect. I am certainly not perfect.

And from what I can tell...relationships, in general, really aren't our thing.
Sooooo, let's be fair to one another.
Let's show one another Respect and Honor.
Let's keep God our #1 priority.

And let's remember love is patient (I think that is going to be the mantra of our togetherness)

:) But yay a million times over
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment