Friday, April 13, 2012

Friendship.

Things had been like...stagnating water.
He was there, but what did that really mean?

He just came out of nowhere...

And that's the question that kept replaying in my mind.
Why? Why in the world did he come back?

It's not like he wanted to talk about something specific. It didn't seem like he had any questions of his own. We would just talk at each other. Our conversations were like tennis games mandybear and I would play. We never tried to get the other person out...it was just a monotenous passing back and forth.

And after talking with Jacqui...he was starting to get me frustrated. Because the truth of the matter is, I'm sick and tired of playing games.

If our relationship means anything at all...I need him to say so. I don't want to test the waters...I don't want to have to poke him with a stick to provoke him express how he feels about us.

And I mean...I am okay if this is just some random act of boredom...but I refuse to have my heart hope in something that will never even exist. I don't have the time or patience.

When the topic of summer came up he said that we'd have more time to spend with each other...

I replied..."We've always had time."

He then asked, "Then what's been holding us back?"

Maybe we never really wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment