Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nevermore.

On Thursday we ended up going to the midnight showing of the Raven.
We got there pretty early because we weren't sure about crowd control...plus I for one just wanted to spend more time with him...haha I have no idea if that was his motivation.

But I was hecka tired. So we got iced coffee at target and I bought a couple things for my parents.  It's just nice...running around doing things when he's by my side.  On the other hand, when we have nothing to do we're both kinda a little awkward...we just lack in the creativity department I think.  We're the type of people who need a plan. 

But it was fun. :) We had a good time.

Today, I went to his softball game.  It was sweet.  We kinda distanced ourselves from each other...I think because our parents were there and we were out in public with all his guy friends around.  I don't think either of us are the type of people who like to draw attention to..."relationship" type stuff.  Little ambiguous but you get the picture. Which was the complete opposite with j.  He always wanted to put our love on display...which I think is important.  It definitely shows commitment but I can't say I was ever a big fan. 

For some reason...I've always felt liking a boy was a weakness. 

Anyway, we went to panera bread afterwards which was nice.  Our families get a long and it's just cool...somthing I've never experienced. 

But I like it. I dig us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment