Thursday, April 26, 2012

Frogs and Toads

I really had some low days earlier this week.
And, I can happily report I am doing a lot better.

On Wednesday I decided that I was done-zo.  So when he texted me on Thursday, I was short and to the point.  I even left him behind in Mockingjay. 

But, he seeeeemed...aware...of my change in attitude.
And he ended up asking me to a movie tomorrow, which was exactly what my heart needed.

But, I've been praying about us a lot more and the Lord has given me peace.
I can't let my whole mood depend on him...
It isn't fair for anyone.

But the Lord also reminded me that he just got out of a relationship and it's wrong for me to ask for his heart when it probably hasn't even fully healed yet.  I made a point about not wanting to be the rebound girl, but I've acted hypocritical by wanting him to give me some kind of commitment.

Soooooo, I am satisfied with where we are now...it's not where I want to be forever but I think it's good for both of us. 
I just want to keep this steady pace up and hopefully by June...July...we'll both be able to see where we want to be and what we want in our futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment