Thursday, January 7, 2010

Car rides.

It's a funny thing...how much i love being in a car.
For me, it's never been about the destination...it's always been about the drive.

I love the endless road...I love the idea of never ending up anyway. Although, to be honest, I don't know if that's a good thing.

In the car, my mind can run free, even though my body is seatbelted in.

Though, I'm never much company-- I don't really want to talk. (Though I'm not always opposed) But I'd much rather gaze out the window. It's not that I'm ignoring you. In fact, I probably love your presense. I love that you're driving. I love that you're there and I'm not alone. It's a weird thing.

For me, the silence makes the bond stronger. I don't even know why...but I...

Well, it just feels right. Whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment