Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pretty sure

...I'm having the best cup of tea of my life.

But I burnt my tongue...again. It's a bad habit of mine.

Well, here's the truth. Today I spent my night watching "Say Yes to the Dress" or something like that. It used to be one of my favorite shows. And it makes sense...it's fashion, it's marriage, it's lifelong happiness...pretty much every girls dream.

But tonight...the show made me cringe...I couldn't help but think...

What if that was me...what if I was the one who was planning for the day to say "I do"
And that thought freaked me out! I don't want to put on wedding dresses. I don't want to get married. I don't want to be stuck to a single person for the rest of my ever-lovin' life! That's stressful. Scary. Not pleasant.

And I am not ready. No desire there. I mean, it's there. I mean, I see myself married one day...that day just anywhere near this day. And that's okay. I am okay with that.

I just have to find something to do in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment