Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is to You Lord.

You are the only One I feel comfortable with. You're the only One I can be completely honest to.

And You are the only One who knows exactly what my heart is going through.

Lord, I am not a people person. People are irritating. They make me...awkward. And really, they just freak me out. And well, I'm sure that's more my fault than theirs...but it's easier to blame them.

Lord Jesus, I need you. A whole lot. Since I got home from Italy...I've slacked off. I haven't been a woman of prayer, a woman of acting faith, a woman who searches and lives in Your Word. Instead, I've been a sloth. A loser really. And I need to remember this. I need to know that I suck. Badly. That...if there is any good that comes from me...it's really You. And that's all. I'm worthless. I suck. I get prideful so easily. And I think and pretend like I know what I'm doing. But I don't. I don't have a clue, Lord.

But God, You are good. You see me. And You love me. I don't know why...but I'm not going to question it.

In any case, here's the truth. I'm in a mess. Well, maybe my situation isn't so bad...but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was freaking out some. But, I know that You're the answer...I know for a fact that You alone are all I need.

So, that's what I'm going to do...depend fully on You. Pursue You and nothing else. Because I trust that if I seek first Your kingdom and it's righteousness....everything (and you mean everything) will be added unto me.

Amen.

Tomorrow's to do list.
1. Pray like nobody's business.
2. Memorize a verse...not because I have to...but because I need to.
3. Walk Juniper
4. Love my parents
5. Call kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment