Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry.

I'm calmer now.

Truly, now you know, don't ever let me watch a sad movie again. They tear me to shreds. (I don't think I've ever spelt the word "shreds" before...it kind of looks funny)

Nevertheless, I'm sorry for being so dramatic. I never knew this but... I'm dramatic. I barely found out these last couple of months. Mary Hart told me I was dramatic every morning after I repeatedly stated, "I hate my life." I really don't. It's quite nice actually.

It's just that, I don't like loosing people. But is that wrong? To be honest, I really don't know that answer to that question...nor do I know why my keyboard is acting so funny. But I'm being serious. I mean...God...You're the only one I'm supposed to need. And You are. Obviously.

But then...blah... I feel stupid for asking. I just don't get it.

I mean...

Maybe, I'm wrong. Maybe...

Oh, and before I forget to mention...to the love of my life (wherever the heck you are) I am attached to you. Believe me, I'm already yours. But yeah...I didn't mean to make it sound that you are easy to replace. Because you aren't. You really aren't. You're just getting thrown off the island because you're not even on the island to get thrown off. And that's the honest truth. Guess what book I've been reading. Though I stopped...I'll have you know I stopped.

Jesus, You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment